MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, September 3, 2009 9:42 PM
Blessings Day 09'
Hello everyone! School ends at 2.30pm & I'm glad I didn't feel sleepy :) Wouldn't it be good if I'm like that since the very start of the year? I'm sure to beat Chin Chye academically. Okay, lies. He always do well. Imagine 5 A1's & one C6 for English? Chinese whaaaat. LOL, sorry not being racist here. But Chin Chye always does things in a Chin Chye (Bochap) way. What to do? I bet the class agrees. Hahaha.

We didn't have Assembly today so we proceeded up to the Theaterette to start on our Blessings Day 2009. Last year 4NA was the pioneer batch to have such opportunity to have Blessings Day. So this year, we're the second! :D Mr Ravin sort of literally sobbed after the speech & the class went -.-. He told us he won't cry but eventually he did. Same goes for Mr See. But still, since it's a heartfelt speech written from their bottom of their heart then I think everyone sees the point of rationale in them sobbing. It's one reason they care.

We received the Blessing Bags containing pens, MARS chocolate, Red apple badge & a plaque. So yeah, took some pictures but sadly, there's no class photo taken. Pft. So much for Blessings Day! Only individual pictures were taken upon receiving the Bags. & Speaking of Blessing, I still got another Blessing Bag which I kept filled with thank-you notes by my fellow OCIP team. Aww :P

Lesson today was exceptionally boring but I didn't feel sleepy, as said earlier. Oh well, there'll be the last 3 period of English tomororw. Let's all chiong & get those homeworks ready for submission tomorrow then we're going to be done over with English for the rest of the year! But there's still BC after N Levels. Ahhh, I think I'll be missing English lessons by then. So, just cherish whatever that's in store for me ;D

Hmm, tomorrow's a short day so I'll be going for SAF Open house. I'll make sure I'll get more miscealleanous this year since I didn't get the keychain & jet collarpin! Urghhhh. & I'll take pictures. Hahaha. That's the steel within, people :D & Thanks to Akira for telling me how to get there :D The advantage of NSmen.

Alright, shall stop here & continue on my SS notes. I've been on track & I hope I'll keep the momentum swinging high. ;)




Love, ABJ
So many plans?