MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:42 PM
Hello everyone. Thousand apologies for not upadating these few days. I've been really busy with my preparations for N Levels. & By using so much of my brain juices, I'm left feeling fatigue for the day. Phase 1 is almost over now, but let me start this from the top - Monday.

I think I should've wrote more for Letter Writing & Composition since I felt that I lack of Content. Paper 2 was fine I guess, except for Peribahasa which I screwed up a little. MT LC was early in the morning just now, so before the paper started we got to enjoy some familiar music & luckily there's some English song to boost me. Haha. Kye was on my left making stupid eye contacts with Bobo who's on my right which is pretty annoying, what more when Bobo's singing the song which was heard on the radio. Pft. I'm stuck in the middle of these two people who can never give some serenity to my life, like seriously. Assholes! :P
All in all, I think I'd get 3 for MT. Oh well, as expected since that's my average grade :/

Today's paper was LC in the morning (as stated above) & SS Paper at 2 in the afternoon. Went to Yaya's house & made chocolate cornflakes! So had to buy a block of chocolates before I came over. & I got to play with Baby who enjoys licking my school uniform and my feet! :D I think got new company, I don't even need to be in a relationship. Hahahaha. We finished making them about one hour, damn fast right! :P Continued my revision, chatted to Yaya & watched some TV. Somehow I prefer Erry Putra than Hady Putra. Oh well, both look alike though. Can I like both? :P Went back to school around one.

Yeah, so bet with Afiq wether Chaper 2&3 came out. I took the risk, so in the end I had to buy him bubble tea for the bet. & Rey had to buy Mc Spicy, which I think that Afiq is too much. Tooot. So yeah, we sort of communicated in the room although we're sitting far apart (I sat the front row, again!). If Chapter 2&3 came out, he'll signal me by dropping his pencil case on the floor ; which he did. & I went "Shit..." I studied for Deterrence & Diplomacy which came out. HEEEEEEEEE :P However, SBQ was djs;djasiodjmcysaih. It's about Kenyan conflict. It's something that everyone screwed up. & To those who studied one theme especially on SL & NI itself, I've got no comments.

Unfortunately, I think that it's the second year SL & NI didn't come out. Hmm, lucky me.

Now I think I should take out the N Level question paper (since we can bring it home) & See where I've done wrong. Okay, nevermind. Some other time. Feeling tired, so yeah ;) I'm so going to relax tonight & go with the flow tomorrow. Hopefully, the paper's manageable.

Oh yes, Happy 18th Birthday to Rafiq. & 17th to Rab. (?)





Love, ABJ
Do you think about me now & then?