MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, September 11, 2009 1:23 AM
Geylang Outing
10 September 2009.

I was one of the youngest there. No, the youngest was Azmi. LOL, the rest were in the class borned in year ninety-two & beyond. But it was a blast with them. I enjoyed the night although some parts were not worth to remember & feel unhappy about. It goes on, & thus it's life.

I met up with Ruzanna around two in the afternoon and we set to go Causeway Point to buy a pair of shoes for me. But something else caught my eyes ; khakis were on sale so I bought two - one for me, the other for Ruzanna. Then I managed to find a pair of simple shoes which I easily found as expected - Heatwave. Spent roughly around seventy bucks. Met Yaya there as well. Clock struck at three at we went to BNS & waited for the rest of our beloved souls ; Mainnah, Azmi, Essham, Fir, Mani, BF, Ruzanna, Yaya & I.

Trained to Paya Lebar. Was hoping to see Dad somewhere around though since he's working but I didn't. Made our way to TKC & I bought an orange baju kurung. I am feeling rather upbeat about it. Orange is me this year. Funky colour isn't it?! :P Then we headed to Pasar Geylang to look for another pair of  navy blue baju kurung there & had our break fast there then Rab, Kye & Epul joined in. Afterwhich, we proceeded to JCC. Saw a cleaner from our school. LOL. We met up with Megat, then walked back to Bazaar and half of us went on our seperate ways.

Pictures were taken! :)

Syaza not in the picture! D:

Hmm...

Smile :D

Somehow I hate my expression. I won't do that, again.

The two chatterboxes! :P

Limelight suppose to be Yaya, but we stole it. HAHAHA.

The boys. Hmm, milktea good for health?

That's a very lame thing to do, boy.

I'm suppose to close my face but Mainnah snapped the picture with the correct momentum -.-

Syaza & Mani like couple. HAHAHAHA.

On our way to Bazaar?





Love, ABJ