MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, September 13, 2009 5:44 PM
Fundamental Changes
Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating yesterday. Actually I did, but the pictures are sort of personal, so I passed on publishing it and saved it a as a draft instead. Apart from not updating, I'm not in the good mood these days since I haven't get proper sleep due to business in the kitchen & in preparation for N Levels Phase 1 (Which is already over). In addition, my relationship with certain people aren't going smoothly. & That loathes me. Sigh. What to do, such things are inevitable.

As of today, I will try to control my emotions especially my anger since furiority is what I cannot withstand. & I shall not cry over small things, it's up to the individual what he/she wants to do. Afterall, my tears are worthless to such people & I know they are not going to change. It's their personal loss, anyway. Plus, I'll not not give any in depth of how disppointed I am as again I see, people won't change their ignorant behaviour of hurting others. If it's what you are, then that's what you are. Nothing can change my perception for you. So mark my words. Sometimes I feel dumb for giving people countless of chances, with knowing that they don't treasure it. Life's a pleasure isn't it?

Foremostly, I shan't put high hopes in whatever I've been involved in. Why? Because it will just disappoint me. For whatever I do, I'm always committed. If you're not serious about it, tell me right in the face now & stop being such a coward. Sometimes, it doesn't pay being nice. Being fooled & taken advantage of, rather. The world is mean, fate is cruel.

Alright, I shall not talk about anything personal anymore for now. So let's look things from a different angle, shall we? I've been procrastinating about putting up fundamental changes in my blog in lieu for N Levels. Now that Phase I is over, I'll just list down the changes that I have to compromise for upcoming Phase II.

Fundamental Changes (II)

1. No DOTA until N Level ends.
2. Revise 2 subjects everyday after school for at least 1H30Mins (Depends on subject)
3. To only go out with friends/family thrice a week.
4. Watch maximum of 2 Hours of TV.
5. To only go online after eight at night & off before eleven.
6. Get 6-7 Hours of sleep everyday, more than 8 Hours for weekends.

That's the current change for now. I can't think of any. Haha.

Apparently someone gave me several challenges, well it's time to have a go for it.




Love, ABJ
Where's the old you? Still can't find it.