MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, September 18, 2009 9:50 PM
Fantastic Friday!
Hello everyone! Today's Friday has been a blast! :D I had a big slice of watermelon for pre-dawn meal then I went back to sleep since I wasn't in the mood since yesterday. Nevertheless, the hunger that struck me wasn't that bad afterall.

PE was the first period. The girls & I played Beach Volleyball. It was hilarious. I had fun running all over and got hit by the beach balls twice on my butt. & The best part is that I don't feel that thirsty after the game. HuiZhu & I can sync. I love the game against Ah Fen. Haha. J & I were abit "-.-" because our opponent kept on playing under net. No fun!

MT was replaced with Maths. Mr R didn't come so Mdm You took over the class for three periods in total which includes Home Period. So Mdm You called Mr R & the class said hello hope he feels great with the stiff neck & shoulder. Busted. LOL. Afterwhich, I sat down with Mdm You & some other chinese classmates. They started gossiping & Mdm You was suspecting I got a boyfriend & so on. I got defensive. & She kept on saying _______ treats me differently in a special manner in terms of how he talks and jokes with me compared to other girls in the class. (Vain Aiin, ah vain.)

Three periods of English replaced with Physics. Did the worksheet half-hearted then I joined Afiq, J & Kak Pah (Sharifah). We started laughing our asses out with stupid riddles. It really made my day with all that laughter. For once, my troubles at home were diminished.

School ended & went home. Then got ready & went to CWP with Dad to buy new pillows & bedsheets. Afterwhich, met up with a friend and spend the day at one place. Watched some Pre-Hari Raya drama. & Stop changing channels please?! Somehow I got irritated because he kept laughing for no reason :@

Off for home by six and went to KFC to buy food for the family. Weee. My chicken was super huge. Probably like the size of Ming0's palms? Hahaha.

Oh yes, 4 NA won most resilient award for class competition. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.




Love, ABJ
'Cause I feel like I'm an insomniac.