Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:37 PM
Hari Raya.
Iman. For better resolution, click on it to enlarge. These two pictures are the ones I managed to snap out of boredom. Pretty adorable, huh? I love their eyes! Be it slit-eyed or the big-eyed! I've got alot of guests coming & visiting my house. I've been busy throughout the day and the fact that I procrastinated just scares the shit out of me. Oh well, I've got nothing much to blog about anyway. F1 seems boring in a way. LALALALA~ So quite big groups of families came over starting with Uncle Sabree, Uncle Himmi DAG, Uncle Jo, Uncle Din, Uncle Burn & Abang Romi & his wife-to be + Aunt Sab. Majority are Dad's friends so yeah. Got some of Dad's friends recommending their sons & stuff. I'm not being vain, please. But seriously, I hate this tradition of having such conversation. Pft. I love ________ (Fill in your own blank.)_________ :D . Uncle Sabree: Wahhh, muscles ade tone eh. Me: Ahhh~ Uncle Sabree: Nanti ayah nak retire lagi 5 tahun, pergi replace ayah lah since your fit tu. Me: Tengok dulu lah. Ayah nak Aiin masuk Offshore courses. Uncle Sabree: Then be part of the firefighter's coast guard! Me: O.O & Of course alot of other conversations took place which made me go "ahhh." That's one thing I hate about Hari Raya. ZZZZz. Love, ABJ |