Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 28, 2009 3:49 PM
Pretty Tight
Things are getting pretty tight as day goes by. N level Phase II starts this Monday. I repeat, this Monday. Yet I still see my class is getting so relaxed in all the subjects except Maths. Truthfully speaking, I'm not well prepared for POA. Other than that, I think I should be ready but need to practice some of Physics & summarise Geography notes. I really hope I have the time to do so. Set aside all other forms of leisures & focus on what I have to. On the contrary, I think I'll even use the computer less & study with my friends more. There's just so much for me to do, but I know majority of the things can wait. The class is planning to book Aloha this December but I worry Dad will make noise because of the price especially during Peak Season. But on the other hand, civil servants get a big slash on discount, which is cost-saving. Graduation Day is drawing near as well. Eunice & I were tasked to make the video. With such time constraints, I think what we are able to do right now is just to accumulate the photos and compile them into one video without audio & picture editing + captions. Alright, shall stop here & go for a nap. Most likely to catch up on Geography & abit of POA then Maths. To keep me awake, BF will be my caffeine. Weehoo! ~ P/s: My dad just added me on Facebook. BIG DEAL?! Somehow I feel worried, GRR. Need tips for Che Rzna :P Love, ABJ |