MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, October 3, 2009 9:32 AM
Bad Experience
Sorry for my abscence. I've been really busy with studies, I'm lazy to go online & I'm behaving myself. Someone taught me to compromise. Fine, I shall go along with that together with you :D Thus, I won't be going online frequently even if my N Level is over. Maybe I shall accompany those O Levelians in preparation for their examination.

There's no Bridging Course for us this year because Mrs K says that we're not sure how many people are going to get promoted for Secondary 5 & if only a handful gets to go up, then it'll be a waste of time calling the 4NA to come back for this course when majority won't be coming back. It sounds disheartening but on the other hand, it's somewhat true. Maybe I'll spend some time with my closed ones, get a job or go for a vacation with my Cousins.

N Level is less than a hundred hours away. I am 90% prepared for Chemistry. 70% for Physics. The remaining 30% tells me that I haven't study theory questions. But I'm all good with the formulas. I'm happy the formulas come naturally to my brain without even have to think so much. However, complacency shouldn't be playing me. So I'll focus on Physics for about two hours maybe tomorrow.
Not quite prepared for Geography & POA especially. So I guess I'll revise Geography on Development & Intensity of Food which I suck at although majority are common-sense questions. Actually, the questions are asked in such a way that you've been seeing the situations daily on the news or even experiencing it yourselves.

Friday night was ubber scary. Days away to N Levels & I fell sick. I got cough, sore throat & a little bit of flue. In fact, about 30% of my classmates are starting to fall sick. Pft. I thought that was all but I was wronggg. I came home in the evening and bought some fried noodles on the way home. Upon reaching home, I cooled down & started eating. Feeling rather unwell, I took Panadol & went to sleep about eight. An hour later, I woke up feeling dizzy & automatically I rushed to the toilet & vomitted. Indegested food. Ewww. Happend a few times & luckily Dad was homeee.

Me: *half conscious lying head on dinner table*
Dad: Ok or not? You want to go Hospital?
Me: ?? NO~

Few minutes later Mum & Dad quarelled about bringing me to at least see a doctor. I got pissed and sobbed a little but it's not obvious since my eyes were already swollen & I'm shivering like crazy feeling damn weak. So Dad drove me to Silver Cross & by then it was already ten at night -.- I was hesitant to go clinic, I don't know why I'm so stubborn that night but I was left with no choice. I talked to Mum uninterested and almost flared up. Sorry Mum. The pain was unbearable :D (-.-) Doctor said that since I'm having flu my stomach is weak at digesting food. So it means that I'm suffering from maybe food poisoning or stomach flu or even both -.-

Mum: Ok, so you'll be prescripting some medications. How about a jab? Is it possible?
Doctor: Yes. If she wants to have a jab then it's fine with it.
Me: OKOKOK I want I want~
Mum: Ok, then I go out first ah.
Doctor: Why you scared is it?
Mum: YES.

So got a jab and my left arm is currently weaky & aching. But somehow cool. I got 5 medications to eat & it costed seventy four bucks. Pft. I hate wasting my parents money over medications. In half a year I went to the doctor thrice leh. Imagine how much spent -.- Reached home, threw medications on the table & BOOM! I slept throughout the night comfortably.

Note to people: Eat wisely. Stay healthyyyy even though you get ample rest on sleep. But somehow somewhere you're body is still lacking of somethingggg.




Love, ABJ
A night to remember, days upon important examination.