Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:12 PM
It'll end with a busy week with major disruptions during my revisions. Thus, I need to embrace myself. Too many problems surfaced all at one go. Firstly, I'm too young. God, what did I do to deserve this? Secondly, I hope Mum would understand my rationale of having to study out in the public instead of Home. It's just a matter of one week. I got B3 for my N Level Paper 1 test. Pft. I hope I really can fare for an A2 overall. Based on my predictions, I'll get an overall B3 or an A2. In case if I get a B3, it's a score that really triggers me since it'll be 1-2 marks away from A2. I'm quite prepared for Maths. But I have to chiong on my Geography, Science & especially POA. Sigh. On top of with all the buzz with my studies, some shitty asshole(s) loves to create stories and stir the mess out of me. I'm telling you ; GO BURN. You went overboard, alright? & I'm sick of keeping quiet. In fact, I will still shut my gap because you deserve some deal respect since you're older than me. I never thought you're that sort of person who'd go around telling things that one doesn't have to know, doesn't want to know & doesn't need to know. Now that I've seen through you, I'll just play along with your devil's advocates. Afterall, your innocence is how kind a devil is, & how evil a human is. Now, what's your intention? Come spit it right on my face & quit beating around the bush. I went to study with some mates today. Upon the final arrival of a mate, he almost made me teared because of his mean-like answers & unwanted expressions. In addition, I cannot handle such teases especially when it has got to do with the heart. Hence, I'm telling you I can't tackle that emotion. So I studied a little bit of Geography, Maths & Chemistry. Oh well, so long as it gets in to my head, it's fine. Feeling rather 'famished', went to Mc D & off for home. My throat has been rather coarse & I've recovered from a minor flu two days ago but my voice still sounded croaky at point of times. Apart from that, my right ear is painful on the inside and it affects my jaw. It hurts alot especially when I'm eating. Somehow it's affecting my throat as well. But fortunately, the pain subsided but my right brain is killing me since just now morning. Now what's with all the pain on my head on the right? Hopefully I can go to SM's crib and relax by watching Gamer & do a little bit of revision. Wah, Mum just told me she felt a great tremor at home with Brother around six in the evening. Zzz. It's the earthquak season in Indonesia due to moving of crustal plates on the Earth's crust. Hahaaaaaaa. Geography ah~ Love, ABJ I hope Mdm Jas caught Rzna on TV live on SI as a fan! :P |