MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 11:19 AM
Free Today

Some random picture I found. LOL.

Good morning everyoneeeee. I don't have any school today but still, I woke up quite early. Reasonable alright? Now don't you dare say I'm shaking legs at home! Maybe I am, a little. My recovery is recuperating slowly & I'm still having flams -.- Oh well, I chiong(ed) on Geography last night up till one in the morning while watching Hit & Run on HBO. Was quite filled with suspense. Now I'm only left with three chapters to study. Weehoo.

I didn't go RP today because I overslept & I'm not sure of the timing so I won't bother to check. I don't want to be the first soul to arrive anyway. I'm always waiting for others. People never need to wait for me so far. Pft. I'll come late the next time, so friends. BEWARE. I'll let you have a taste of your own medicine!

Oh yes, as you can see. I changed my blogskin. Instead of having a blog that's filled with Orange, I decided to go default by having my blogskin a little more colourful. The font is abit small so I'll try to get that changed. Still figuring out which code to toggle :)

I'm starting my revision for the day at noon three quarter on Geography & the remaining on POA. I'm left with POA, Maths Paper 2 & Geography. Afterwhich, I'm doneeee with the examinations for the year! Plans are lining up & my calender will be filled with ticks, crosses & asterisks. Following day on the thirteenth after my final paper, I was invited to Seoul G. Afterwhich, plans are impromptu like going for a game of soccer or pool. It's been some time since we spend some time, right? & Yeah, I've yet to thank CK for treating me to a packet of Strepsils last Friday. Thanks ah Brother~

Okay for now. Don't lose & blow your composure Aiin. FOCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. We'll keep all that fun for now. & We'll see how much I change. I mean, I hope to change to be a more useful person who is responsible for my own acts. Not turn into some kind of typical malay shit.

Someone told me about his dreams last night. & I'm pretty exultant for the person to share his dreams with me. Afterall, it's not that frequent you have some serious talks. You might think I'm saying you're dream is a joke but I think it's possible. & I'd love to be part of it too although you told me to stay home & cook -.- On the greener side of the grass, I can do both! :D So do you wanna know what's my dream tonight?



Love, ABJ
I'll climb the mountains with you, Boy.