MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, October 9, 2009 3:56 PM
Hooch

Bloody Sian.

I don't know why I'm feeling so agitated. Maybe by the way some people answer my question & I'm unhappy with the answer. Oh well, I'll go vent on something later. Or figure something more useful to do in life. There's no school today but I still woke up around six thirty in the morning & had to accompany Mum to the market to buy some groceries since her friends are coming today -.- So today's menu, Chicken rice. Which I am so sick of it. Whenever Dad takes away food for me, he'd buy chicken rice chicken rice chicken rice -.- & It just pisses me off if there's no vegetables on my plate. As you know, I don't have the choice. Firstly, Mum rarely cooks. Secondly, the canteen is filled with people especially the Red Plate. Class is on the Groundfloor yet so suay. We're always one of the last class to have reccess. CB.

I'm just saying because it's out of pique. I consider myself helplessly rendered.

BF & friends are out for Raya today. As for me, I'm not going out today for certain reasons. Firstly, I had to revise my POA. Well, I have no choice since it's the last paper I had to give it all out. Secondly, I have to help Mum in the kitchen with her cooking. In the end, not much of help needed. Any idea how pissed I was? I could've gone out to Singapore River & study while watching Dad's dragonboat race. Pft.

Another reason to be wretched about. Dad just called & told me that he had Dragon Boat race tomorrow. It's tomorrow -.- Sibei, hope those Poly don't win the regetta race again. Pft. Hopefully it capsized like in Year 2001. HAHAHAHA. It was fasting then, I remembered. Oh well. Again, I'm pissed because Dad won't be home tomorrow afternoon. On the other hand, I'm going out to Raya with some friends. Guess I'll meet Dad at home at night.

Monday's the last official N Level Paper. As soon as we leave out of the examination room, something is going to happen. I think. LOL. Pretty dumb but got to live like we're dying. Weehoo. I received so many calls regarding the activities that will be taking place next week. But not so fast, I still had to come back for school for Maths probably 6 hours everyday till O Level Maths comes. Not so bad. Afterall, I'll miss school.

I don't have the mood to go on ranting anymore. & Oh yes, if it seems like I'm ignoring some of you it means that I want to be left alone & I don't need any company at that moment. Otherwise, you've done nothing wrong. In a particular case, someone should know what he's done wrong. & I hope you're happy 'cause you managed to bring me down. Anyway, I feel fucked up because of the trust you breached. I was fucking stupid. I hope you're happy! :)

Alright, if there's any updates I'll post it down later. Off to the gym now, aspiow.




Love, ABJ
Reality's a bore.

Labels: