Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, October 11, 2009 2:23 PM
Hari Raya Outing
My feet is filled with blisters & muscles are aching. Despite all the pain, I think I enjoyed the day. I went out with BF & friends to Raya since I didn't get to go on Friday. Like the recent years, the crowd of people never fail to turn up. Hence, the thrill & enjoyment. If I'm not mistaken there were approximately twenty people. First up, majority came over at my house. Had their lunch there & some enjoyed the Osim massage chair -.- At least I'm not so bored since Ruzanna came over! What an impromptu :D Afterwhich, we went to BF's house. & Food was served so I ate some since I've been craving for noodles. Yes, spicy ones. So my wish was granted. Then came alone some few others who met at BF's house. After which, we went to Leanna's house. Again, there's food! I skipped on that & had Brownies instead. It's real niceeeeee. *I can't remember where we went to next.* Oh yes, we went to Ibu's house! Grabbed a bowl of cocktail jelly to quench my thirst. Most of us didn't eat since all the houses we went were served with glorious food :D Spent some time there & Ibu turned on the Karaoke. The entertainment was mediocre like a slap on the face. It was croaky yet hilarious. Haha, BF turned me on when he sang Pencinta Wanita. Okay, I admit I melt la -.- At around 5 in the late evening, we went to Rab's house. Rab's Mum fried some finger foods & Fried rice. So we ate those as our dinner & watched Singapore Idol. Not much of an entertainment for me but I guess the food still made my tummy happy :) Was pissed at the point of time though so keep texting & texting. Wonder how many messages we've wasted. I swear the distance was near -.- From Rab's house, we walked all the way back to Admiralty & went to Hidayat's place. It's been some time I've seen him & that boy like basket since we left him a gift of appreciation for SJAB, he didn't even come back & collect it. Oh well, stayed for about an hour since we're all hooked up with The Simpson Movie. By then, about half of us were dead beat, intending to fall asleep. Some of them left for home although it's only nine I think. Afterwhich, the remaining people went to Atikah's house. It was far, should've took 913 since it's only two stops away from Admiralty. Basically, we killed time by just walking. I didn't cabbed. Which means I saved money for next week *Yessah* Reached Atikah's house half an hour before ten. & Then Ahmad fell in love with Sona, Syafiq became kumbang man/beetle boy (God know's what's stuck in his hair.) So yeah, all that din left us feeling tireddd. Walked back to Admiralty since I had to buy some panadols for Dad. Then trained home with BF. & Off into the night. Pictures will be uploaded via Facebook or sent through MSN ASAP. Love, ABJ You know what I've been yearning for? |