Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:39 PM
Sakura Outing
Tonight was a blast with the guys although I'm the only girl there. So eleven boys, one girl -.- This is what happends when I asked the girls out to tag us. All so lazy & full of fucking excuses. Now I'm getting the tables turned around on me. With the choice I made, I received the consequences. Well, it's up to you if I'm doing this on purpose. It's not that I've forgotten about you, I indeed did asked you to tag along. Gee. Now with all the sadness... It all started off with meeting with the boys at Sakura. Since I've made reservations for eleven, so we all went in as soon as second part of the day that Sakura opened. Weehoo. Gatt was working there so we got a discount. Which means if he works there, 3 people can get 10% discount (Not respectively). As for me, I got Gatt to give discounts to my other friends since I'm paying it on my own. So ate until out tummies were full. The boys' were full so fast. The last person stil eating was left with Gatt & I. Haha. & The rest went like "Wah you two still can eat ah. SIAO!" While the rest felt very full, they took out their Digimon cards & majority of them took out their PSP to play Naruto. Then everyone started talking about loving Kakashi Sen <3 Haha. After which, we went to the back of Sakura & did out nightwalk. Wasn't that scary as we went in deeper since there's nothing. So walked until we saw a prison and made a turn back to Sakura. Was seperated so the other group was using their PSP to light their way. BOO la. & The boys were gossiping about me getting groped in the forest. Larry was almost pissed when asked to lead the way due to fear. LMAO. The surroundings & the fatigue reminds me of OBS though. All of us walked back & took 903 to Interchange. Then all of us went on our seperate ways. Trained home since it's faster. Met Dad at the void deck so I accompanied him to buy some food at Teh Tarik. Went home, showered & blogged. That's about all for the night. The rest didn't want to take a picture so it was only Gatt & I. Not much though. With Bobby Chin- Singapore! Love, ABJ Next week OCH outing TBC. |