Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:42 AM
Maths Intensive
Good morning everyone! Hmm, today's Saturday might be a little bit fruitful since I'll be going out to study & then off to Mainnah's place for a feast in the late evening. Hoping all Sensational 5 would be there :D Can't blog much for now. I'm going to continue with Maths. Will be meeting Ruzanna, probably Essham & Syaza to go study together before going to Mainnah's place. I'm beginning to love Maths & I cannot stop doing it. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Let's see how many worksheets I've completed. a. Holy Innocents' HS 4E5N: 80% completed. b. Northbrooks: 90% completed (Paper 1, progressing on Paper 2) c. Mock Examination 4E5N: 60% completed. d. Graphs applied to Kinematics: 70% completed. Plan to finish it before the upcoming continual of crash course. 2 days crash course learning vectors; I'm going to make a pact. I'm aiming for a B3. & I don't mind taking the second attempt of this paper in 2010 if I come back. (Y) Love, ABJ Be the change in what you want to see. Labels: Loving Maths |