MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:38 PM
Crash Course
I don't know if I should be feeling rejuvenated. Was pretty tired even though I got an eight hours of sleep last night. Woke up at six & slept extra ten minutes because I was wondering wether I should go to school or not. So in the end, I dragged myself out of bed & showered. The rest were still sleeping since Brother need not go to school & my parents were both either on MC or Leave respectively. & Hence, I practiced Resilience in the early morning ^^

The 4N were assembled at the Quadrangle with some bunch of noisy Sec 1's to 3's -.- Despite all the noise, I still can fall asleep. Pft. On the greener side of the grass, our class was the first to go. On top of that, we need not sing the School Song :D

Had our lesson in the MPR & had the air-con switched on. It was Heaven :P Today's crash course is on Speed-Time Graph. 4 Piles of worksheets were given. I did so much on the topic I forgot how to solve them -.- I went to the toilet twice in twenty minutes because of the cold. Pft. & I had no mood to study as soon as I came back in. Was practically shivering so I took out my PE shirt & started covering my arms with it. Wasted about twenty minutes slacking & talking to CK about Sunday's plan to Changi Village - To have the awesome Nasi Lema & Nasi Ayam Penyet (Y) & Monday's plan at Changi again to have fun. (Y)(Y)(Y).

I'm currently doing my Maths since I'm feeling so motivated but I seem to be having some Heartburn due to the food I ate. Some mutton stuff. & I vow never to eye Rib eye steak which caused me a High Blood Pressure & a pain in my head for three consecutive days -.-
Oh well, I'm derivedddd somehow. Now I shall get back to Maths. This Holy Innocent paper doesn't seem so Innocent at all!

Having school tomorrow & ends as per normal. Maybe I'll make my way to the gym then meet with some people or probably go to for the job interview at Tampines if plans are cancelled. Now that N Levels are over, it's time for me to tone & condition my body. Weehoo. So many of them asked me to DOTA but after not playing it for more than a month, I feel so lazy to play. However, if I started playing it again, I know I'll get hooked up -.-




Love, ABJ
When our hope is gone, I know that you can carry on.

Labels: