Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, October 16, 2009 2:30 PM
Our Dying Will
Your Daily Horoscope: October 16, 2009 (Aquarius Jan. 20 - Feb 18) A short day in school. I had fun doing Maths although Mr Ravin was not in to teach the class. I'm happy there's no crash course today anyway or I'll be drooling. Not many people attended today's class compared to yesterday probably because they're tired with their part-time job. Got a call from Farah to begin a job hunt. We'll see how it goes. I feel so lazyyy :l Maybe I'll find it when I feel like it. Afterall, when I've grown older the only thing I'm going to spend my life is by working, managing my family & financial needs & neccessities. Gee. So it's better if I'm not taking up a job now. Money's secondary. The time I want to waste starts now & still counting :P I don't feel like doing anything so I'm going to sleep. Hope this makes my emotional goes at rest as well. I'm tired of feeling exasperated, being denial to everything that's not fine. & The past which is haunting me without a valid reason. Life's unfair. Hopefully, I'll move on. & Forget what I did with my closest one like one told me he did. Love, ABJ I still do. Labels: Sweetest Nightingale |