MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 1:16 AM
Good Girl Gone Bad
Let me see. I've been absent for two days. I think there's so much to be done online & I owe my friends a job application form which needs to be forwarded. Sorry! You guys didn't text me, my problem also meh? Hehe ^^ Kidding.

24 October 2009.

Went out with some friends to study at this particular place. Met the same old friends who went there for solat. Plus, the air conditioner was working that day so the place was cool! Folded a sweater, hugged my bag & went to sleep with the camera directly in front probably about 3m away from me mounted at the ceiling (I think). Helped one another with Maths. Minutes later, felt quite hungry but I just kept mum so I ended up being inactive & idled throughout until six thirty in the evening. There's suppose to be a Poly-ITE match which I believe the whole tournament is coming to an end but I didn't watch it because some doesn't want to. In anyway, the weather was real nice! Reminds me of Mae Chaem. HAAAAAAA. It was cold & windy then we're standing outside RP's carpark like some dumb idiots waiting for some replies from some friends. So slacked under the block opposite & killed time. Went to the petrol station to buy HL Milk & chocolates since I was starving but I didn't say I was famished -.- With nothing else to do, we walked all the way to Woodlands Indistrial Park area which is long enough for 2.4km run. Haha. But there were so many Bangla's getting off from the lorry since they finished their work for the day. I was the only girl there & they were staring. Give me the chills. Tsk. Found out that OMH was under construction or should I say they're demolishing it? The British houses opposite were also occupied by Bangla's & it was totally bright. So no more chills around that area. Since 856 bus stop was nearby, bussed down to Marsiling & went home. Hee :D

25 October 2009.
Family & I without Brother went to Vivo City & Marina Barrage then off to Charco's for dinner. Wasn't that fun since Mum & Dad were kicking up a fuss at Vivo City. Mum doesn't want to go there & started commenting uneccessarily & I went quiet all the way. Walking alone. However, Mum & Dad literally dragged me to Tangs to find something foe me to buy. I didn't buy anything since they're quite costly & I feel uncomfortable. I'd only buy it if it's my own money. If asking them money for lunch in school, what more asking them to buy for me branded goods? I don't want to be a spoilt brat anyway -.-
Marina Barrage was super boring. The view's not that spectacular anyway but little did I know so many Singaporeans loves to play kites -.- So I made my way slacked in the cafe while watching Barclay's Highlights, ordered myself a bottle of Snapple & a hugeeee slice of banana chocolate cake. Mum & Dad joined me soon after. After that, went to Yio Chu Kang to eat at Charco's. Seriously, it's a nice place & I've never had enough of the portuguese chicken :D
After dinner, went home. Showered & watch TV.

Time shows that it's 1:11 in the morning so I guess I'll go & get some sleep. Might be going out tomorrow again to meet a friend. I feel like a bad girl throughout this week because I've never went out everyday to meet up with my friends before. Haha. Tomorrow's Man U vs Liverpool at ten at nighttt. I'm sure Liverpool's going to leave the pitch full of disappoinments. But I'm a loyal faaaaaan. Does it matter anyway? 'Cause they're not gonna be walking alone no matter what happens. & Wan's birthday is next Saturday. I still don't know wether I should go or not D;





Love, ABJ

Labels: