MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, October 26, 2009 7:26 PM
Job Hunting
Internet's being an ass right now. Everything lags. I woke up late today so I skipped the last lesson for Maths. Pft. Went out around 0930Hrs, met Jeremy & his 2 buddies at KFC for breakfast. Waited for Isaac until 1100Hrs & off to Orchard. First requirements was unsuccessful at _______ because they wanted part-timers to work on weekends. Come on, I need those time to spend with my family at least. Or perhaps, by right. I can't remember which Hotel we went to but it was next to Takashimaya. They don't need part-timers for now so we left for City Hall after walking around at Paragon. _______ was closed so I can't go for a walk-in interview. Maybe I'll go on Thursday if swimming plan is called off which I doubt it's on.

We trained to City Hall. Isaac's sister told us there were vacancies at Pan Pacific Hotel so I led the way since City Hall used to be my turf. But we have no fucking idea where the HR Dept was so went to Mandarin Oriental then Marina Mandarin. Actually we went to Marriot Hotel but I forgot which Hotel we went first. In any case, out of the four we managed to apply for 2 Job applications. So the nicest people around was at Marina Mandarin. Chit-chat while filling in the form. The staff was friendly & she managed to give adequate information about the job. So the three of us picked & planned to work under Aquamarine instead of Banquet. On top of that, we were told that the manager will make the call today in 6-8 hours time, if not the next morning. This way, we don't have to wait for the confirmation for so long! Haha.

Plus, I managed to pay my bills which costed $149.50 -.- Goodbye to my money. Hopefully, I can top it all by end of this year with sufficient amount of at least 2K. Oh well. After my O level Maths, I think I'll go for more job hunts. Probably, I'll go back to Orchard & go for a walk-in interview at ________ then to Pan Pacific again. Still not satisfying. ARGHHHHHHHH.

Next month will be full of BBQ outings. Yey.






Love, ABJ
Fun's over.

Labels: