MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:18 PM
Typicality
Hello everyone.

I went to study with J at _________. This time J brought down some food from Home for us to have breakfast. NICEEEEEEEEE. It kept me full throughout the paper. Hehe ^^ Stayed there until afternoon then reported to school.

Maths Paper 2 sucks. Everyone in the room was struggling & heaving a heavy sigh. Tsk. Which includes me. So I was doing the Maths paper half-heartedly but it's okay. You'll see me getting at B3 & above in 2010. So will the future 5-1. Just wait & see. We'll make History! Hahaaaaaaaa~

Feeling rather famished, went to KFC with Jannah & Umairah. I made them laugh their asses out. It's good. I feel great making others happy. Whereas me, myself? Keeping shits to myself. Tormenting you know! Eat till my stomach's bloated then we left for home. Saw Muhsin & some few others in the bus. So Muhsin walked me home. Thanks ah, still I can protect myself. Hahaha :P Anyway, then there's this cute boy in the lift with me & his older cousin was waving at Muhsin when he was seeing me through the window of the lift. It was hilarious & sort of cute. With Muhsin waving back. HAHAAAAAA. Such faces like his gives happiness to kids.

Speaking of kids, there were a bunch of little baskets in the bus creating so much noise. I can see Muhsin's getting agitated & Fir's not doing anything?! Come on, I was expecting something to make the kids tone down or rather pee in the their fucking primary school pants. What's happening to primary school kids?! No future people -.- Wonder what their parents educate them with. Pft. Even parents & teachers needs dressing down from elderly these days. Typical Singaporeans ; go BURN.





Love, ABJ
My poly friends are starting to have wives/husbands. Unknowingly shocking, so cute. :D

Labels: