MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, October 31, 2009 12:06 AM
Friends & Alibis
Everyone around me today is either being normal or being great bastards as friends :)

Hey, I don't know what you've been talking about me to other people. Especially to the person whom I'm close with. For your information, it has caused alot of inconvinience. Your actions made me lose my temper & for the first time I feel that it's hard to cool off. Just so you know, you've been a great friend. But I didn't know what I do to deserve this shit you've been doing. I knew it all along but I kept quiet whenever we talk rather than bringing up that topic. Why? Because I thought you were my friend. Now with the mess you've made in my life, I feel ubber disappointed, backstabbed & deceived. Congratulations, you brought me down as a whole & the best of all caused major hiccups among my circle of friends.

Indeed, Dzul was right. Maybe I should do the same. Kawan makan kawan, buat masak kari.

Muhsin, I'm sorry if I lose my temper completely. This is so far I assure you one of the bad sides I could I ever have. But wait, I can do more than just that. Still, I'm rather unhappy with what you did to me. You're good at making people feel busted. I'm proud of you. Hope you'll move on & find someone better who'll be able to treat you so nice & withstand your attitude. All the best.

Fir, I'm not being confident here. & Right, after the latest conflict I began to stay away from you because I don't want the same thing to repeat itself. Sometimes you were right, but your words make me retaliate more probably because it wasn't true. But I couldn't thank you enough for the adequate information although it hurts like a million needles sticking through your heart; wrong. Maybe more than that. In any case, I look up to you & take my hats off you for being such a friend despite the misunderstandings along the way.

Indeed, I've been a changed person. But I wouldn't change without a valid reason. My nasty temper which I last experienced years ago came today to haunt me & made people see right through me when it actually comes from the past. I couldn't agree more to what Fir was saying. Sometimes he's true, sometimes it's overdone. But it's okay so long as I get what's being said. Maybe Gatt's advice to me was right, it doesn't pay to be nice.

To whom it may concern, if you cannot shake this guilty feeling off your fucking life you are welcome to come & meet me personally. It's just a call & date away. But I can't gurantee you I'll use nice words. Because afterall, you wish to see me turn into a mean slut. Fine, you want it? Come & get it. I don't even know what harm I've caused you, you know? But now that it's all said & done, I want you to mark my words. I won't give a shit if this misunderstanding jeopardizes the relationship be it you're a bestfriend/boyfriend/friend/relative of mine.

I'VE LOST THE HUMAN RACE.
No one plans for it to blow up, hit the flames.
-Sum 41.



ABJ.
Did you guys have fun seeing me getting busted?

Labels: