MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, November 6, 2009 11:03 PM
Hello everyone. Life's been very hectic although I haven't start work -.-

I'm suppose to have soccer friendlies at Sentosa with Dad & his group of friends but I don't know what happend so I stayed home. Which is already the obvious I woke up quite early in the morning! So I went to the market & bought the stuff that I would be cooking. Saw Rafiq on the way home; I realised it has always been the same exact spot when we saw each other. WTH?

Cooked spaghetti today & fried some chickens. Was ubber disappointed one couldn't make it so I just waited for Ruzanna to come. Ate, watched TV & talked like other girls would when we would meet. Heh ^^ So we went to SSC & saw some familiar people that made me laugh my butts out due to Ruzanna's prediction. Then came an impromptu plan ; to Causeway Point! Walked around Causeway Point & bought some stuff before I start work on Monday. Ate at Mc D. Then there's this bikers who were looking at Rzna & I. I only realised something was wrong when I finished my meal & wanted to take our leave. Suddenly one of the turned around & said, "Convey our regards to your friends, eh."

Any idea how freaking disgusting it was? -.-

Went home after the big big hug. Missed the girls very much & am looking forward to any outings, aye! :D

Alright, lazy to blog about my night since it was a bad one. Who cares?




Love, ABJ
I hate you today, I can't find a way to drag me down now.

Labels: