Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 7, 2009 2:11 PM
The Wind Blow
Hello everyone! I've got nothing much to do so I think I'll just blog what's on my mind. Haha. I can't agree more that it has been a challenging week for me filled with anger & sadness, joy & happiness. A clearer line has been drawn finely for me to see that if you want something to be done or achieved, work our way towards it. Well in short, if you have a mind of a soccer player you'd understand the slogan: taking the pitch by the storm. The picture's still running through my mind clearly about how I was so-called deceived. Of course, I surpressed my anger into something else by now. Or should I say I've forgiven the people about it but no doubt not forgetting it. I still love you a friend so I'd just move on & pretend not to know anything that took place although I was painfully inflamed that night. It's because I appreciate the previous advices & other forms of assistance when I'm in need. & For the fact that you were there for me. But I need a favour to stop the shit you've been doing to either wreck my circle of friends or inflict misunderstandings with others. The class outing is still a mess. But I don't regret organizing. It's something I should continue to prevail since I took the initiative to oragnize this outing. 4-7 Will be joining us so I'm sure money is not a problem for now but the number of people who are willing to go & those people or are willing to spend their time at the market buying stuff & learning how to look items at a slashed price. I hope the outcome would be satisfying with the help of Uki & Jerong. So for those who are reading who belongs to 4NA, the outing will be on the 17 November 2009 @ ECP. Mark that day free, aye. There's so many BBQ outings in November! Shit, I just remembered 17th November outing will clash with Ms Lim's belated birthday BBQ Outing with the Sec 4 councillors at Sembawang Park -.- Maybe I seriously need to take the day off and attend to either one of the outings in the afternoon & the other, at night. I'll see how I can compromise this. Another outing would be on the 28th at ECP with Muhsin & friends. The final major outing would be with the Aeon Marines at Sentosa some time between 14th-23th Nov. Pretty tight schedule all this month. My love life's no different? It's been the same for the past three weeks & I'm getting the hang of it. But of course, I wouldn't stop loving people whom I should. Friends have been popping the same question which I cannot answer. Maybe I know but I'm just contradicting it -.- Oh well, life's so complexed these days. Oh look, it's raining. Muhsin must've been singing to the birds with his guitar again. Haha. Love, ABJ It's time that you need some quiet time alone. Labels: I'll Leave When The Wind Blows |