MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, November 8, 2009 12:19 PM
All The Right Moves
Hello Earthlings.

I just woke up & I kept snoozing my phone so that I'll get extra half an hours' sleep. But I thought to myself that this has got to stop so I made the final snooze at eleven in the morning & woke up at eleven thirty! Showered & did the laundry. Cleaned my bedroom & currently online. I cannot sleep last night with so many things going through my mind. Ended up sleeping around 4.50 in the morning.

Since today's my last day officially rotting at home, I think I should just go out should my family goes out to have dinner or some family bonding time. No matter how lazy I am going to be, I need to shake that feeling off just for today & spend my time as much as I can with them before I start work.

I'll be starting my work tomorrow. Felt pretty petrified, nervous & excited. An overall mixed feelings so I don't know what's the precise word to use. But no doubt, the staff there are friendly. At the end of the day, I might just talk with a Philipino accent because most of my colleagues are one. Let's just hope it doesn't happend like how it happend when I was back in Thailand. It took me a month before I can speak English as per normal because I was so used to speaking basic English with slow pronounciations & doing handsigns when I went for OCIP. Ok, this is very random but I'm really nervous tomorrow & dread to wake up in the morning. I hope the train will be empty since I'll be leaving home around 5.30 in the morning -.-

It's only noon & I'm already blogging. From what I observed, the post I published since last week were crap. It's like I don't have anything proper to do & that it's so boring that I don't even have a story to share. Maybe I will, pretty soon. Dad's got the family a free ride of The Flyers thanks to his trainings :P Next free rides would be Street Luge @ Sentosa since his training will be conducted somewhere around this month & I'm allowed to followwww.

My life is defintely in a bad patch & I felt that there's more to come. Oh well, we'll see how things go. I just wanted to be alone these days, don't know why. To top it all off, some information was told when it happend a week ago. After all the betryal, don't you think it's too late now?

Izuan's asking AE's to have fun after my work somewhere around this week. I don't know but I wish I could refuse because I'm scared of young teenage firefighters. -.- It sounds pretty easy for you to say to refuse the outing but he's been a friend for I don't know how many years ever since we were young. Very young, actually. & The scariest part is, I don't want to receive any forms of offers about riding their motorbikes. I'm too young to die. OMG, I'm scared -.- Okay, forget it. I won't go if there's too many people unless AE's are there.

Shut up lah. End here. Bye.


Love, ABJ
Meeting different types of people from different walks of life: All the bad ones.