Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:45 PM
I have been working overtime since the first day I started work. But I had fun, though. 13 November 2009. I was assigned at the Main Restaurant with Rave, the man who cursed alot & the grumpy lady in mid-30's named Jeannie for both during Breakfast & Lunch. As usual, I had to clean the plates, refill water for the guests & make either tea or coffee for them. This is so far the only place I've been assigned to during lunch for three fucking consecutive days. Main Restaurant commits the most number of people in Aquamarine so during lunch, the place was packed & greedy people tend to eat alot, wasting plates & worst of all the food -.- To top it all off, our hands stink like crazy when we threw the food into the bin, mixed with soups & other kinds of food. My mood was totally spoilt even though Rave used some fucked up words against me. All I did was just to laugh at it & then I moved on. Amir & Rave argued about the same thing I suppose. Pft. Jeannie & her grumpy attitude got me all immuned to it & I ended up doing things I can and approaching other colleagues if I needed help. The more someone pressures me, I won't be able to do it. So yeah. I was suppose to finish at 3 in the afternoon but since these people who went for Lunch doesn't know how to pack up their ass & leave made us left work for home by two hours late since we need to clean & prepare the table for Dinner. So everyone was cursing under their breath whenever they walked past the customers, which I admit it includes me. -.- 14 November 2009. I think today was not that tiring except for Lunch. I was assigned at the Champagne Bar for both Breakfast & Lunch. Breakfast was quite manageable so I was asked to help at the Main Restaurant. Cindy was like, "I know lah Aileen got four hands right!". I was running from Champagne Bar & Main Restaurant checking if everything's alright & under control. Lunch time was commited with 120pax. I did my job halfway at the Champagne Bar then I was asked to help the Main Restaurant with Jeremy & Eilon. Last two hours, everyone started running around, clearing plates & making more fucking coffees & teas. So yeah, finished till 4 in the afternoon. Went to Mac D with Jeremy & Isaac. Then 960ed to Marsiling & walked back home. I've got no mood for now. So yeah. See ya when I wanna be ya. Love, ABJ. God send me here to piss the world off, understand?! Labels: Fucking Pissed |