Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 21, 2009 2:35 PM
The Unfair Side Of The World
I don't know what wrong have I done to feel upset or something. Mum always picks a bone to fight with whenever Dad's not around. She always supports Brother which I see nothing in him but dumbness all the time. Brother's suppose to go down & I don't know that I was asked to accompany him because no one in the fucking house told me. So I continued Facebook after I finished my shower & only to get screamed at by Mum telling me off that I'm a useless sister who doesn't want to accompany her Brother downstairs because he doesn't even know how to punch a card to withdraw money. So all along whenever he went downstairs with me to withdraw cash, what has he been doing when he's suppose to observe how I withdraw the money? On top of that, he's buying his camping stuff & I should accompany him? For what? Because he's stupid enough not knowing how to find his stuff in a supermarket? & That he doesn't even know how to use NETS to pay for it? It's a huge fucking dumb excuse I've ever heard. To top it all off, I got the blame & was hounded a useless daughter & a sister. Then Mum added in she's lazy to entertain a girl like me with such bad attitude. & The bad attitude that I'm carrying must've been from hers. She doesn't know that, does she? Well I hope my family reads this fucking post. As you know I'm working, the only person who's at home the whole day would be Brother. Each time I go home, I expect the laundry to be done even if the clothes are not folded. But I was proved wrong. The cups & other bowls used were not even washed & it stayed there for a few days in the sink. Or for let's say I need to rush for work so I left my cup on the table, it'll still be there three days later. No one in the house bothered to wash it. The laundry? Sometimes I can only afford to dump all the soiled clothings in the washing machine & switch it on, expecting Brother to hang them up once they're washed. But no, again I was proved wrong. It's either someone else in the family or I had to do it after a tiring day at work. I don't even have time to watch TV when I reached home let alone do those chores. But still, I'd try my best to be as dutiful as I can to clear the dirty chores & go to bed despite I'm suppose to be bed one-two hours ago. My efforts weren't paid off. Yet alone be seen. In the end, I had to thrash my feelings out & vent it on Muhsin which I felt bad because I know he's already upset with certain issues of his love life. I'm speechless. Sometimes I feel ashamed of particular things which I know I shouldn't share. Oh well, I think it's proven that life's unfair. I'm starting work on Monday after a week of leave. I'm missing work though. Hopefully I can work up to 8 Hours as per normal & that my leg doesn't give me anymore problems. I've suffered this long enough & when I get older, I know the pain will be more excruciating. That's all folks. I'll see ya when I wanna be ya. Love, ABJ Maybe it's not my weekend, but this could be my year. |