Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, November 29, 2009 7:41 PM
I think my blog is dying. I damaged the keyboard plug out of anger. Now I think I deserved it -.- Dad doesn't know about it so I guess I'll just keep mum to myself for the time being. Who knows I might get a new laptop since I'm not installing a television in my room. ^^. Nothing much took place this week but I had fun on certain days either with Dear or The Usuals. Yesterday was BBQ Outing with Dear & friends. Was quite alright I guess. It wasn't that bad as expected. Afterall, I got some company & I had fun watching the boys play at the sea. It was pretty tempting for me to dip myself in the sea water but coming to think of it, it'll be so troublesome for me to shower later so I just sat on the damp sand & enjoy playing with the sand :D. As expected, or rather predicted, it rained. Hahahaha. So it's pointless having Dear to close my mouth the other day when I said the taboo word. Luckily it rained for about an hour so we continued to go ahead with what was planned. Went home quite early at about half past eight with Dear, Fir, & Mani. & I'm done I guess. Will blog soon. ASPIOW! |