MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 11:45 PM
Fun Filled Activity
"I thought I was a fool for no one. But I was a fool for you."

What a fun-filled day!

Woke up in the morning at around eight thirty despite having four hours of sleep & did the housechores although there's not much to be done. It's my first night sleeping in the living room since I'm getting my room renovated (including ro & my parents' room). Well, I had to rely on my comforter which acts like a sleeping bag, only better. Other than that, I've got my pillows & blanket so I'm pretty comfortable with it when I sleep. Watched TV & went online to chat with Dear. Then met SM around noon. Told SM that I'll be reaching around 1220 Hrs but I was twenty minutes late. Then I got a sarcastic remark & an evil grin. Boohoo!

Left SM's crib & went to the library to surf the net & check out some books to borrow. Left he library around six in the evening to meet Mani outside BNS. Apparently, we saw Fir so we headed down to the Interchange to meet Hafiz & Edric. 903ed & made our way to Sakura. We're all waiting for Dear but he's late so we went in first & started the buffet feast. Hah. ^^ Eat, talked & joked until my eyelids were heavy. Then we made our way to Admiralty Park & had a short walk then 856ed all the way back home.

I'm currently chatting to Dear & listening to MUSEEEEEEEEEEEE!




Love, ABJ
You set my soul alight.