MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 4:03 PM
Busy Schedule Ahead!
I am pretty bored & I got nothing to do.

I woke up at eight in the morning & went to Mc D with my parents to have breakfast. Managed to finish up what I ordered for the first time I had breakfast at Mc D. Well, there's always something I couldn't finish in the past because I got a tummyache & other sorts of pain -.- I still think this is one small accomplishment to get happy about. Haha.

& I realised that my blogging skills are getting rusty each time I blogged an entry.

But anyway, Mum & Dad never failed to talk about my career I'll be setting in the future. It 's a pretty fine conversation. At least there's something to talk about over breakfast on a Sunday morning. Dad was encouranging me to joing the Police Force which I don't know what good it brings. Mum never fails to encourage me to either be a nurse at the hospital, a paramedic under SCDF or a medical staff under the SAF. I don't know what kind of career I should be carrying in the future, anyway. I felt like there's still a long way for me to go & broaden my experiences before I should stick to the status quo (finding a suitable job wit hthe experience gained). So after all the 'job recommendations' I received from my parents, the only sentence I answered was, " I don't know but I'll be sure to find a job that's under the Government's Service." Then Mum started talking about st udying & working while I'm still single so I can stabilise my career. When it's stabilised, I don't even have to find a man & can be an independent woman. Unless if there's a  guy with expectations who can stabilise a family, it's up to me if I want to get married or not. If not, just adopt babies since I got my career stabilised in the first place. & Dad kept quiet when Mum talked about it, maybe Dad has his doubts or maybe he's the type of guy who doesn't have much of a say when it comes to relationships?

I think that's an excellent plan, but I'll still wait for the guy of my dreams. Or do I already have one, for now?

Oh well, I'm stuck at home today while the rest of my family are out with my cousins to go swimming. At least I find calmness at home alone & can do whatever I want at my own pace without pressure. But I still have to do the housechores. I'm not sure if I should go KL with my cousins tonight since they're going back. But I had to come back latest by Thursday night. Mum agreed to buy an air ticket for me so I can touch down Singapore a day before I collect my N Level results. But then again, I'm quite afraid because I'll be at the airport alone in Malaysia with all other creepy-looking foregieners :o
I cracked another plan for myself about me going KL to meet my cousins there on 25th Dec instead. The plan is pretty unconvincing but we'll see what can be done. If it's confirmed, means I'll be going to KL alone. & That means I'll be boarding the plane alone which I feel not too confident about it, but I'm willing to have a go. It's like travelling alone you know! Anyway, why that particular date? It's because Dear's going for a vacation too at KL, so it's like we're in the same piece of land for two days, yeah? & I plan to return on the same date as Dear. So everything is sync, & we don't have to worry so much for being apart.

Still, Dear has his doubts. But I don't blame him. Maybe there's really something that's not right.

Renovation will start this Tuesday & the project carried out will be about two weeks so I had to sleep in the living room with my house so dusty. To top it all off, I had to pack my things & dismantle the bed railings to make my room completely empty so that they can start working on it. Gee, I hate moving around furniture. What more if I ever move in into a new home? -.- This is going to be dreadful.

I'm days away from collecting my N level results. I got the feeling that I'm unable to get promoted to Secondary 5. Maybe I shouldn't stress myself out for now. Let's hope work could keep my mind off thinking about my results. I just have one question for myself, though. What if I didn't make it?

Alright, this is one of a lengthy post after so many months of not having ample time to blog. I'm going to cook dinner for myself & clean the house! See you, Earthlings!




Love, ABJ
Maybe our love will catch like fire, as it burns through me.