Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, December 18, 2009 1:37 AM
Addicted
Dear's pet in blue, & mine in brown. Pretty adorable, huh? Woke up at nine in the morning since the contractors already arrived. I was unable to go anywhere but stay the spot where I slept since the contractors are around & I feel uneasy walking around the house among them. I refrained myself from going to the toilet despite the urgency to relieve myself. Guess I was pretty uncomfortable with strangers in the same roof. Since I got nothing to do, I switchd on the laptop & played games on Facebook. It's pretty addictive & I can't stop myself from visiting my accounts to check whatever items that can be sold to earn money which could give me loads of cash for me to decor my space of the game. I played the games until it was noon & went to shower. Afterwhich, I continued using the laptop until it's one in the afternoon & left for home. I won't say where I gallivanted but I did kill time by reading a book I borrowed few days ago at the library. Feling rather hungry, I went to OCK & bought myself a light snack for me to munch on & kill the growls made by my tummy -.- It was about half past two then so I took the bus & made my way to SM's crib. SM called while I was on the way & it kind of got me all worked up because I was in the bus & he didn't believe it -.- Watched a little bit of soccer & I had my foot massaged by SM. I swear it was Hell -.- But I cannot blame SM afterall. SM massaged it using his full strength & the pain was excruciating. Maybe this is one of the ways SM's trying to get back at me for the arguments & conflicts caused between us. Haha. Oh well, it's worth the pain for that moment because my leg was slightly relieved after the 'wonderful' massage. Thanks, though. Remember SM, you still got another foot of mine to massage since both feet are in pain ;) & No gift for you. You must learn to give what you have without asking anything in return :P Left for home around six in the evening. As soon as I reached home & settled myself down, I switched on the laptop to play games -.- It was when I created my Petville & named my pet Eion. It's very cute (as seen on the picture above). I'm going to take care of it like it's real :P To top it all off, I'm pretty satisfied by the way I decorated the house. & I'm going to visit Blueguy everyday. Hehaho. So I had the laptop all to myself today & needn't play for Mum's Facebook account since she's not home yet. Weehoo. Finally, I managed to manipulate villes of my own instead of taking care of Mum's villes (PetVille,FarmVille,FishvVille Cafe World/Barn Buddy) -.- Okay, quit talking about the games. I'm getting way too excited for this when tomorrow's the release of my N Level results. To fellow N Level candidates, all the best in getting to know your results. May we see one another again embarking in the same institute of learning with a common purpose for & of the future in 2010. To those who wish end the pre-poly education by taking O Levels, all the best as you take a different path of learning. May all of us be at one point of institute of learning someday. Alright, I guess I need to give myself a break by going to sleep since I've been sleeping quite late the past few days. I'm not feeling the presure of getting my results that much yet. Maybe I'll be having pandemonium breakouts hours before the release. Will text about my results to those who are sharing the fear with me espcially Mum & Dad. I apologize foremostly to my parents in advance if I didn't make it to Secondary 5 or obtaining results which are not up to your standard. To us whom are pretty concerned, let's spend the remaining time living on a prayer. Love, ABJ Cause we all live under the same Sun. Labels: Gamer |