Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:01 AM
I spent my day with Dear playing bowing on MSN Games. Haha. Woke up at ten in the morning when I got a call from Dad asking if the contractors were already at home but I said no. To my surprise, they were already outside for I don't know how long. When I opened the door, they were pretty pissed. It's my fault I guess :P They only did the skirtings which is hacking the sides of the floors. Pretty noisy but it wasn't that long. It took less than one hour, thank God. Dear's MSN recovered some few weeks ago, thanks to me so we can play Games online on the MSN! Played bowling the whole day & I only won once -.- Hats off to you, Dear. Tsk. Let's try some other game tomorrow & we'll see! & So that's how I spent my day :D I'll be going to SM's crib tomorrow to kill time. Alright, will update the rest pretty soon. Love, ABJ |