MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 6:21 PM
First Day of School
04 January 2010

I somehow hate first day of school. Everything is not well organised & all the kids are everywhere! Since Sec 5 Councillors are not the facilitators this year, we were asked to help out some PE Admin with Mr P. We had to take the height & weight of the students from Secondary 3,4 & 5. It's a tiring job but it's awesome since I don't have to feel bored staying in class -.-

During reccess was crowded filled with little monsters pushing here & there. Not queuing to buy food. & As expected, I would be 'gangbanged' by those kids. Unforunately, I spilled some soup onto an Indian boy when the rest are pushing me like no one's business. Without consideration that I'm carrying something soupy, that incident was inevitable. Damn you kids -.-

At the end of the day, I did a little debriefing of how I felt about it with the facilitators. Oh well, & I think that's my day.

05 January 2010

Second day I did the same saikan job with the PE Admin. Seriously, some of the classes are fun to be with while taking their height. & They still do have the primary school mentality -.- But it's understandable. I spent the remaining hour in the Councillor room & a while more in SJAB to find about tomorrow's orientation. I'm still reconsidering whether to go or not. Hmm.

After which, I went to Civic Centre to purchase stamps for Mum & rushed back home to pase on the envelopes. Then went to Al Ameen to eat alone. Felt really full & sleepy but I stil decided to walk back home so I won't sleep. Haha. Went online, currently chatting to Dear & writing this post.

Alright, this is it. Will update tomorrow. I am tireddd. I think I'm going to sleep early today since I'm not in the mood -.-




Love, ABJ