Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 2:14 PM
Untitled 23
Hello Earthlings! I'm sorry this blog almost died. Will try to revive in when I start school next year :) There's not much of things that took place. Renovation is almost done but theres so many things for me to re-pack & shelve it on y new study table. Damn it. But I miss my old room though. Oh well, time to move on! & So I havr been sleeping in the living room since last week relying on my comforter & pillows. It's not so bad actually & I slept better compared to sleeping in my own room. Hmm. Anyway, last Monday I collected my BlackBerry phone at Tampines. Looking at the queue, Suai said lemau. But it wasn't that long! Swapped my phone, checked if its working & made my way home. Was pretty excited that I got to use the phone again. Hehe! Alright, I'm going to update my phone soon with lots & lots of video & music :P Before I visited Tampines, I went to school to check my class listings. Got myself into 5-1. I wonder what class name it will be. Hopefully it's no more Eagle -.- Perhaps, something better & more convincing. Yesterday, I went to school to buy some schoolbooks. Before that, I met up with Dear at Mc D Admiralty with my younger Cousin who tagged along. At 1230Hrs, made our way to school & saw some familiar faces along the way. Dear had to collect some stuff in the GO whlie I bought my books but unfotunately, the auntie left for lunch so Dear left first. Luckily, I purchased the books fast & managed to catch up on the same bus as Dear. Dear had to to go the bank so I walked on with Cousin & made our way to Sheng Shiong. Seperated our ways after that. Today, I woke up early & baked cookies for my Cousin before he leaves for KL any time soon before end of this week. & I took a powernap, cleaned the kitchen & did the laundry with the help of my Cousin. Dad came home with a veriety of dishes from Hajah Maimunnah. Boy I felt contentend & satisfied. Hehe! Currently blogging. Will update if there's any. Till then, I want to continue watching Peter Chao. Check him out if you're free. ASPIOW! Love, ABJ |