Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 1, 2010 9:43 PM
Story Of The Year
Here's the story of year 2009: January: a. Was in Class 4-6 or known ask 4 Eagles. b. Failed four subjects for my Common Test. (First time I failed so badly, I swear.) February: a. A very memorable birthday celebration by The Usuals. b. Received many gifts. c. Work harder for the next upcoming class tests. March: a. A huge argument broke out between some people in the school. (I still hate hate their guts, though.) b.Basically, it's a huge misunderstading & this month is filled with major hiccups until June. April: a. Investiture. (I think.) May: a. I can't remember anything special that took place this month. June: a. Studied with mostly Sec 5's. b. Most number of times going to RP. c. Got a nice hairdo. July: a. I can't remember anything special that took place this month. August: a. Was in the planning committee for this year's NDP Parade; not fully committed but thanks Mr Soong for giving something lovely. September: a. N Levels Phase 1. October: a. No more Children's Day for me, Year 4. b. My relationship mangement slowly improved but still on the rocks. c. N Levels Phase 2. November: a. Got myself a job @ Marina Mandarin Hotel. b. The most hackneyed period of the month. c. The month where my foot and knee are giving much pain & other problems. December: a. Gotten 15 points for N Level results. b. Just starting to enjoy Holiday when I'm two days away to school reopens. -.- Basically, that's my 2009. Of course, there are a handful of memorable memories with my classmates & it's when I'm close to people like The Usuals. Despite the gossips & minor misunderstandings, I accept for who they are & I appreciate the times when they were there for me. Some people though, changed & became someone else. In short, they just don't belong where they are right now. It's sad having to 'lose' one. But that's okay, like I say I accept for who they are. & Some people I met along the way, left & go just like that. Well, it's a relief though because they're not the type of friends I should mix with. But all in all, I should say 2009 is not a good year that I enjoyed afterall. & I fear for the worst in 2010. |