MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, January 3, 2010 2:10 AM
2010 Resolution
Enjoy, everyone. Say hello to 2010, goodbye 2009!


Here's my resolution for Year 2010:

1. Save $4 minimum every week.
2. Stay back one extra hour after school for revision whenever possible.
3. Go online only after 2100Hrs.
4. Jog at least once a week.
5. Control my anger over trivial matters.
6. Be more cheerful & optimistic especially in school.
7. Gain more friends instead of losing one.
8. Get myselt 20 points or below for first Common Test.

& I think that should be it. What's the point of having a list of resolutions when you yourself can't even accomplish at least ten percent of it, right? Oh well, I aim to at least succeed five out of eight for my current resolution.



School starts on Monday. & I'm just starting to feel the holiday mood. Sigh. I wish school starts next month or something. Oh well, what to do. Most of my friends are teasing me bout school since they don't have to attend anymore. Gaaah, I hope you guys fell & brok your knee in a big big fucking drain or something. Then you can't come to school & collect your results! That's for being mean :)

& Oh, as you can see I changed blogskin. I think I've used it before but that's okay. The previous blogskins are giving me problems. I can't really view them since everything will be in white -.- But the current skin I'm using isn't so bad afterall! Now I'm only left with some few things to update but I'll wait till the next morning I guess. Pretty tired though.

Suai is booking in camp tomorrow. I hope he has a 10 day off from camp again so we can do stupid things like how cousins should! But the prety bad thing is everyone thinks we're a couple. & The part I hate most is the rumours that goes around faster than Channel New Asia. Well, go burn these people. I'll see you on the other side, GRR. Soon, Rafiq's going to join the NS & Mil soon after. Then these people cannot make me feel pissed off over small things which is sad actually. Oh well, that's ok. I still got SM left & few others. On the brighter side of things, I always have the girls twenty four -seven to talk to. So it can kill my boredom, somehow.

But coming to think of it, I know I'll be busy. On the first few days of school, I know I will be since I was told that I'll be working with Mr Poh under the PE Dept with the Sec 5 Councillors. I dread this -.- But I don't mind if I'm getting paid or something. Haha. Fat hopes.

Oh well, shall stop here. Will update you the next time I had my first day in school. See you soon, everyone.




Love, ABJ
& I'm hooked on Peter Chao on Youtube. HAHAHA.