Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 8, 2010 3:47 PM
06-08 January Updates
06 January 2010 I can't really recall what I did in school because it blurred in my memory. But in anyway, it's the third day of orientation. The Sec 5 SC's got nothing to do so we went from department to department to check for minor/major cockups that we can assist. But a good job well done to the SC, you guys did a commendable job! That day was when I felt like I can stop, pause & rewind time because we advisors took out time to everything. It's pretty relaxing & I spent half of the time in the SC texting. Haha. I know, bad bad. Anyway, I had some fun with the Secondary Ones. They're a pretty bunch of noisy kids with small-sized body. Even the dwarfs lose out to them. But it's ok, it's like a school funhouse for them. But after Wednesday, fun's over people. I didn't go for CCA Orienation that evening simply because I was hackneyed. 07 January 2010 First day of some serious learning. Expectations were laid, comparisons among classes were make. But like they say, words & things that could kill you or take you down makes you stronger. In any way, Mr Ravin told us that we are competing against 4-2 & 4-3 for O Levels but not against 5-2 or 4-1 because their standards are comparable to us so we had to take a greater height of challenge. It may sound as if Eagles are bragging but we are giving it a go. Our target? L1B4 of ten & below. Sounds crazy but why not. Lessons were okay I guess because not much of serious learning is taking place yet. I've got myself into Band 2 for Geography (Mrs Chuah =.=), Band 1 for English (Mdm Rabia). Well, hopefully it's not so bad :l This year, I had to put in more effort. No more mediocre efforts,results & outcome for me. It' a serious year & I have to do this the hard way. Please motivate me, everyone. I need your support :P We're having Sports day next month on the 26th February @ Yio Chu Kang stadium. The trials would be this month @ Innova JC. I don't know if I should join the 4 x 400 Relays with Jerong, Eunice & Sharifah. I know we make a great team but this participant have her own doubts to clear. So I'm still reconsidering myself wether to go for it or not. Afterall, I want to do this because of participation since it's my final year but never have te vision to win this time. IT IS A MOMENT TO TREASURE because the previous batches didn't get to taste this event after not having it for about 4 year. I feel so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. I feel so lucky in Sec 5~ Now I'm wondering what activites will be organised for Sec 5's. Maybe it'll be something more thrilling like swimming or even air rifle shooting! Haha. Okay, I look foward too much. Now all I want is something exciting to cross this path of life while I'm in the final round of secondary school life before it sadly ends. 08 January 2010 2 Periods of Maths doing Graphs which I'm starting to hate because I can never draw the graph perfectly thanks to the curve ruler which got me irritated the whole lesson. 3 Periods of POA but Ms Han didn't come to school so we did the worksheet & had it submitted. After break was 3 Periods of English. Did comprehension which my brain didn't ring a bell aout what the passage was talking because I am suffering from euphoria. I'm so sorry for myself but I got to move onnnn. That would be all. This post is already lengthy I shall update the next calendar of events the next few days. & Its good to ind myself refraining from using the computer too often! :D It's one achievement because it used to be one of my biggest challenge to overcome. Chao Au Tsai, Love ABJ. |