MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, January 18, 2010 7:36 PM
Breathe
I'm weak but you won't shake me.

What happend last night was something that took place just few weeks ago. Everything's slowly picking up, getting back in place but just one thing that brings it down crashing again. & We're off.

I know the problem lies with me. & I can't help myself especially with the words that I used to make you go away. Sometimes I wonder why you like to see my bad side so much.

I just want to know one thing; how strong is this love going & how long will it last?

Won't you want it to crumble after I did so many things to you? I just don't want you to regret. & Hence, the tornado tried blowing you off without warning. But you're still here in one piece. Why?




Love, ABJ
Is this what they call true love?

Labels: