MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, January 15, 2010 9:13 PM
Updates of School (Week 2)
I've been assiduously busy this week that I'm too tired to go online. Or maybe I'm turning industriuos since ths is important year.It's too early to making the hypothesis but we'll see how it goes. For a start, I'll continue blogging in good English so that I can make use of new words that I learnt.

Things that took place the past few days successfully blurred in my memory so I'll just publish what I remembered. School's actually fine & I'm getting used to the teachings. Since Day 1 school started, I've been sleeping quite early compared to previous years. By eleven, I should knock off be it I've done my homework or not. Afterall, what's the point of continuing my revision/homework when there's no quality in it? Might as well just stuff the books in my bag & respond to the bed that's calling.

Despite having early nights, I eventually fell slightly sick. It started with a flu that's still stuck in my nose till right now. But thankfully, it wasn't that bad such that I can't breathe. But I got a splittin headache that felt like exploding especially when I took the stairs up (In school). I felt like collapsing there right away with the pain so unbearable that it sort of affected my vision. Maybe the reason I fell sick was because of having too much time studying & not giving myself a break. I started going jogging once a week too. & Exultant to say, I'm beginning to eat healthy food too! However, I seem to have raging hormones because the amount of food I ea is really teriffying me. & With all that good food in my tummy, it's going to make me gain weight like crazy.

Speaking of jogging, I remembered I'll be representing my class in the 4 x 100 Relays. So I hope to see the girls team (Ting Siu, Sharifah, Jerong & I) to be in the finals for Sports Heats @ Innova JC next week!

Another upcoming event coming up will be Cikgu Memy's BBQ held specially for 5 NA Class of 09' & current '10) at the end of the month. I'm pretty excited & looking forward to it. I hope it where everyone of us unifies as one, leaving out on that mini age gap & typical malay personalities. Afterall, we're the Anak Melayus aye (Y). However, it pretty much makes sense that the current Sec 5N's can't stay up too late because the next day would be school -.- Of all days, why Sunday?!

My MT Class will be saving $1 everyday until end of year. We plan to go to the theme park @ Sentosa (What's it called?) or we might take the bungee ride @ Clarke Quay. I hope this long-term plan turns successful at the end of the year =.=

You know, I only got one wish. That is for O Levels to end quickly so I can take y own sweet time to relax & enjoy my empty slots of no school & no homework for half a year (First four months in fear). Let me just endure the remaining seven months or so that I have left.

Alright, I think this should be it. There's so many for me to update but I can't seem to decide which to blog about. Besides, this entry would bore my fellow readers if I were to continue.




Love, ABJ