MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:39 PM
Schools Out.
Today, Mr R discomposed himself in the morning.

We got affected because of yesterday's results. They didn't do well, we got the blame. However, this state of shock got everyone in the class motivated to do well. I hope yesterday's picture will keep playing in our heads whenever we don't feel like trying & giving our best so it'll boost our motivation level. Throughout of Home period, the class kept silent that you can hear a pin drop =.=
Everything in class was moody & lifeless after the lecture. It's either we're scared or we don't care.

School ended slightly late because Mrs A.tan was telling us abot how she felt when the class treateher unfairly & she was feeling slightly disppointed & hurt.Rushed to LJS & went to SM's crib. Ate there, discussed some things & I went home. Went for a jog alone, showered & currently blogging.

I seem to hate the way we're treated as a class these days.




Love, ABJ