MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:38 AM
Another tiring day for me yesterday. Despite having flu & sore throat which deeriorated, I forced myself out of bed & followed my parents to Vista Point to have breakfast & did some mini-grocery shopping then sent Mum off to her friend's house for a visitation. Dad & I went home. As soon as I got home, packed the books that I needed & went back down to meet Dad who sent me to Admiralty to meet with Isaac since we planned to study at RP.

It wa already half past noon then & both Isaac & I got text message saying that they're going to be late, as expected due to unforeseen circumstances. From Admiralty, Isac & I 912ed to Interchange & met Jeremy & Fabian then 169ed to RP. We didn't walk since I'm really not feeling well & for the fact that someone said that I'm weak got me djsaoidjsa;jf for a moment.

I withdraw some cash & went to 7/11 to buy all the food that we need & proceeded to W4. There's not many people at W4's second level. In fact, there's only one person who's busy playing DOTA =.= So we sat at the back near the lift area & started eating. After that, Britney joined us shortly after & we get down to revision until five in the evening. We focused & this is like my first time sitting down with a group of people intensively concentrating on their work unlike some friends I've ever went out with to study. & Also, I managed to complete what I wanted to, for the first time studying out in the public =.=

Some of us craved for Sakura. It was impromptu & we made it happen :D Since we got an hour left before Sakura opens for dinner, we walked @ Admiralty Park & did some Geography lessons. Not much fun but we still took pictures. Will update on Facebook when I got the time.

At six o' clock sharp, we queued @ Sakura to get the seats without booking. The crowd was undescrbable but I'm glad we still got seats available. For the first time, sitting outide. I saw someone familiar, our lendary joker in the school- Saifuddin. I was quite surprised he still remembered me made the first approach by coming up to me & said, "MOP!!!"
So ate, joked & we had fun into the night with the rest. At times, Saifuddin would come by & sat at our places to talk & joke. I swear we're the noisiest group of people outside laughing.

Left the place around half past eight & took 856 home. I had a fruitful day & I'm loving it. (Y).




Love, ABJ