MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:55 PM
Moody
"I know some days are hard, but don't you make mine too."

I currently feel deceived. & I'm very upset about it. It's only a trivial matter but this has got to do with mutual trust. If you're gaming just say so, you don't have to cover yourself up by saying that you're eating. Gaming & eating are two different things. & If you want to lie, say something that's close to gaming like playing or something -.- On the contrary, what I'm trying to get across here is that you can't start a relationship based on lies!

Now I don't see the point of having a boyfriend & getting into a relationship. I feel cheated like 80% of the time. & I don't care if I'm ranting about how miserable my current lovelife right now. I just can't take anymore of those lies.

I'm speechless. So I guess I'll end this stupid entry.




ABJ
Moodless fuck-