Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, March 1, 2010 9:57 PM
Feel The Blues
Today's the start of the eighth week of school. Since it's Monday & it's the even week of the school timetable, I dread going to school -.- School's great just now. I enjoyed it although I was sleepy. But after PE, I'm glad that I don't actually felt that sleepy like I usually do. POA was not that boring since my mood was slightly lifted up since I did unexpectedly well. Not that well but I guess getting twenty out of thirty is something to feel happy abou since I never liked POA -.- Paid attention & didn't talk much to Nazme & Anwar since I was sort of pissed at Anwar for a certain reason. Haha. But it's all fine now. PE was boring since we did standing broad jump which was too easy for me to meet the passing mark, as told by Mr Poh. Haha. Yes, I do sound braggy. Afterall, it's something what most girls can't do :P Proceeded to the field & played hockey which was super boring & got me a blister on my index finger. Pft. Today's my lesson with Mrs Raj. It was pretty exciting & I love the way she uses her vocabulary. For most of us, it's common to beautify your words in the compositions you write but unlike Mrs Raj, she makes sure her speech is also made beautiful. I hope to pick up some of the language skills by using vocabulary when I'm talking. Haha! MT was fine. I did my work & submitted on time. I felt like I'm being such a responsible & good student. Hope to get a better grade for my composition which I spent hours doing the research. A.tan was unwell today so we didn't have offcial lessons. However, we're still given homework to do which sucks. Thankfully, Mdm Timah came in & started giving us informations about transnational terrorism which was very interesting. Can you believe it even my own SS teacher doesn't do that even though she's weak at that topic? I took that as an excuse because even if she doesn't like it, it's for the sake of her students. So I was expecting her to do a mini reasearch & tell us the fundamentals of the topic to get us going -,- Even teachers nowadays create excuses, & What? Blame in on the students? But really, I'm beginning to see teachers in school starting to slack like big f. I'm not making the situation out of a mockery but one of the classes are already experiencing it, & mind you they're graduating FOR REAL this year -.- Maths was fine, shan't elaborate. Too tired & lost my eagerness to share my day. Chao outside, motherfucka. |