MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, February 26, 2010 9:57 PM
Sports Day
The event was organised all of a sudden & it's back after 3 years of no having Sports Day. However, unlike the previous years it was held at Yio Chu Kang stadium. Met Sharifah at 0630Hrs at Marsiling MRT Station & took the train. It was filled with WRS students creating noise in the morning -.-
It was my first time there but Sharifah & I knew the way so we sort of lead some of the student population there. Was unable to see the signs clearly since I didn't put my spectacles on & it was still dark. Reached& assembled as we were told.

There were quite a number of events & I've got only one word to describe everything; unorganised. Everyone's not paying attention & the participants are everywhere scattering & chit-chatting. I'm terribly pissed & fucked up with my schoolmates. In the previous years, my seniors weren't this bad. & As a junior back then, we weren't so guai lan -.-

Events were boring, had to sit under the Sun for so long. By the time it was our turn to run, we're already worn out & don't feel like running. The girls & I got fourth in position while the boys' team clinched second. I think it's still a good race even though we didn't manage to be in the top 3 (for the girls team). We understood that the other runners were good in terms of physicality.

I had to agree that my class flag was very well-decorted by JZ & some other classmates of mine. Never did I think that it would be this nice.
All in all, I didn't enjoy the Sports Day this year compared to previous years. I felt that my seniors were better runners & they've got what it takes to make the spectators watch as they put up a fierce competition on tack. Unlike this year, everyone in my class seemed to be busy doing our own thing. For instance, those at the back took out their iPhones & started playing Tap Tap. Even the principal doesn't mind.

Shall end here, very tired.





Love, ABJ