MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, February 22, 2010 10:30 PM
Revived, I Guess
I've been an industrious student especially in my final course of study in Secondary 5 compared to when I was younger in my Secondary school days. I really felt the pressure being an O Level student. Everything was rushing, so many datelines to meet to hand in our assignments. & Most importantly, we should maximize our learning to the best of our ability. I hope to be consistent in my learning & most of all for O Level to come & go in a blink of an eye after all the hardwork I've put in.

Homework as the name suggests are to be done at home. However, I realy had a hard time meeting the deadlines in the first few weeks of school. Thankfully, everything has been smooth-sailing & I've managed to complete my homework on time without getting teachers to chase after me & gave warnings.

I rarely fall asleep during lessons except for Physics & sometimes during English. Guess I had to sleep way early even though I managed to sleep before eleven. On certain weeks, I am totally drained out that I didn't even do my homework & rush the next day to get it completed. To top it all off, my eyebags are getting worst. I really need to do something about it aftr my O Levels. Probably splurge on spa & beauty treatments~

Okay, that's not me. I don't spend uneccesarily when they work well with home remedies!

Apart from studies, I tried adapting myself by exercising at least once a week. Probably doing Muay Thai or some running. Exercising always lift up my mood & be less temperamental for the day since I let the stress out by tiring myself out. Yes, hackneyed but my mood eventually worked wonders!

Everyday, I'd also save a minimum amount of $0.40 or $1 at most. Well, I've to start scrimping & saving so that I'll go on a spree once I got the stacks. Or to buy something that I need, most likely. Pretty onstentatious, I know. But who knows, I may spend alot but the amount I'm left with is sufficient to buy myself on something nice ;)

Okay, do check my next entry with what I plan to publish: "After O Levels, I would..."

Which I believe will arouse my interest in publishing it. Till then, Chao outside, MDFK.



Love, ABJ.