MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, February 7, 2010 9:09 PM
Dream Jobs
DREAM JOBS.

Out of boredom, Fir & I created a story out of our jobs that we aim to pursue in the future ahead. Before we start, we'd like to apologize in advance if we ever got your name inflicted in this tragic yet humorous sequels.

AIIN the Firefighter: The life saver.
SEN the offshore engineer: Spends time offshore most of the time.
FIR the Fireman/ Commando: The man who sets fire everywhere./ Commando in the Armed Forces.
MING the fruitseller: Sells fruits @ The Pasar.
MIMU a female teacher: Teaching @ some government tertiary school.

A fire broke out at Fir's apartment.

*Fir: DAMN, IM GONNA DIE.
*Aiin: Hello who's there?
*Fir: ?
*Aiin: Im here to save you! OMG YOUR FIR.
*Aiin: FIR NEEDS HELP FROM AIIN?
*Fir: Dah go away let me die -.-

Fir: Help me out of this fallen debris.
*Aiin: Eh, you know my mum didnt let me go for the bbq that day.
*Aiin: So unfair!
*Fir: Wheres my gun...

Imagine Sen on some offshore mission and assuming I get into my dream of being a commando in the army(Fir).

*Sen: Help got pirates on top ah! Army maner!!
*Fir: Who's there? Pirates have been subdued.
*Sen: Oh okay! Sini!! eh fir!
*Fir: Huh? Sen?
*Sen: Ah la gila. abeh siapa lagi!!
*Fir: Wth? Wheres my gun..shoot*shoot* Sen died.:D

Meanwhile, the SCDF arrived at the scene.

*Aiin - Fir : So any survivors?
*Fir: Uhh, i killed sen.
*Aiin: OMG MY BOYFRIEND!

The second sequel, involves a fruitseller; someone we know.

*Ming: Fresh fruits!
*Fir: WTH MING SLIM SIA
*Fir: EAT FRUITS AH
*Ming: Cb fur.
*Fir: .... *Sets mings shop on fire.*
**Fir step commando come down step investigate*
*Fir - Ming's Mum: What happened here?
*Ming's Mum: Shop burned ah!
*Fir: Oh okay, wait till the SCDF arrive.

*Fir: if i told you i killed ming this time, what would you say ?
*Aiin: Any survivors?

**
узззи's ²°²° RedBull Romaniacs. says:
*oh my darling'~]
*drops hose to the floor
- Fir l Art Of War says:
*eh you say to me or ming?!
узззи's ²°²° RedBull Romaniacs. says:
*hahahahahaha
*ming
*'
- Fir l Art Of War says:
*wah cb make me happy for no reason!
*HAHAHAHA

**

*Sen shortly arrived.*
*Fir/Aiin: I thought you died.
*sen: Lame joke, and then alive.
*Fir: I can see that nowww.

Third sequel, I played as Fir's wife (=.=) & got ourselves a daughter. [- Fir l Art Of War says:
*meh, i dont care, for 5 mins you my wife.]

*Fir: ok my dear daughter enjoy your day at school.
* *Daughter comes home*
*Daughter: Eh mum! you know that other girl i sit beside in class.
*Aiin: uhuh
*Daughter: She got BO you knowww!
*Aiin: Since when you know how to gossip?
*Aiin - Fir: FIR! YOUR DAUGHTER!!!
*Fir: Huh?
*Aiin: SHE GOSSIPED CAUSE MIMU THE TEACHER
*Fir: I SENT MY DAUGHTER TO A ZOO TO STUDY?!
*Fir: okay, the answer to everything is guns and fire right?
** sets fire to school *
**Fir step commando, step investigate*
*MIMU: FIR! MY SCHOOL WAS BURNED DOWN
*Fir: Uhhh, wow, i so dont see that now.

**scdf arrives in a moment*

Aiin: Any survivors? 167 Kids are killed.90 staff injured

*Fir: I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.


Fourth sequel, my workplace was being looted!

** SCDF building on fire *
*Aiin: FIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Fir: Wtf everything on fire me ah?!
*Aiin: Yes.
*Fir. heeheee.

Fifth sequel, Fireman decides to own Geylang with firesprees. & Story continued when they're back at their own apartment.

* Fir visits geylang *

*Fir - sen: eh Sen, tu Jane eh.
*Sen: Ah.
*Fir: What she doing at geylang?
*Sen: Do i need to answer that for you -.-
*Fir: O.
*Fir: Hahahah

** suddenly see's aiin at geylang*

*Aiin: WTF ARE YOU BOYS DOING HERE?
*Sen(Whispers) : control your wife fir.
*Fir: I cant, once I go online at home, I'm dead.
*Sen: well, I'll talk to her.
*Fir: YA FUCK YOU
*Fir: Makes things worse everytime you talk to her.
*Sen: hahahah
*Fir: Wait, why are we at geylang.
*Sen: See Jane?
*Fir: FUCK YOU LA.
*Sen: Eat hajjah maimunnah?
*Fir: Sure, lets go with that reason.
*Fir - Aiin: We go eat la.
*Aiin: LIES!!! OMG I WANT DIVORCE
*Fir: Really? (Sen suddenly got happier)
*Sen: REALLY?
*Aiin: YES.
*Fir: Okay.
*Aiin: What are you going to set on fire now -.-
*Fir: Our house ?
** house burns down *
** Fir step commando, step investigate*
*Fir - Daughter; Eh dear, what happened here?
*Daughter: Our house got burned down.
** scdf arrives *
*Aiin: ..................
*Aiin: now where are we gonna live at?
*Aiin: We're divorced.
*Fir: Uhhh. WAH CB GO SEE EX BOYFRIEND
*Aiin: why cannot ?
*Fir : Cause I want you to guess who's house is gonna be burned down next.
*Aiin: Sen's?!
*Fir; Jyeahh!
** sen's house burned down * * fir step investigate *

*sen: AHH, MY HOUSE AH, BURNED DOWN
*Fir: (hushed tones)* Serve you right for stealing my wife*
*Sen: Huh?
*Fir: I mean, any survivors?
*Aiin: OI! thats my line!
*Fir: damn I hate burning houses now.
** fir starts a mass murder *

*Aiin: You killed sen, again.
*Fir: He'll come back and give some lame answer on why he didn't die.
*Aiin: Then why didn't you kill me ?
*Fir: Cause.
*Aiin: Cause ?
*Fir: Idk.
*Aiin: Huh?
*Fir: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?
*Aiin: NO!
*Fir: THEN DONT ASK QUESTIONS, BESIDES, WHERE AM I GONNA GET ANOTHER PERSON FOR MY STORY IF YOU DIE.
*Fir: YOU ARE NOT SEN, can revive one.

Well, that's all for now. More stories to be created. No for of personal attacks in this story. Everything is kept confidential in terms of identity.

To be continued...

Labels: