MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:35 PM
Spirit & Unity Is The Go
I feel the enlightenment of having lesser homework probably because I've managed my time well & started doing some assignments in advanced. Thank God for lightening up the burden. I wish I'll be this consistent towards my education then I know I'll be doing well & acing O Levels.

School's been okay except that we have Assembly every Wednesdays & each time the SEc 4 & 5's recess are delayed up till eleven. Well, it's reasonable they're giving extra time for reccess. Which means lesser time for the following period which I don't know I should be thankful or not. Haha.

During CE/RR, the class made a class cheer for Sports day coming this Friday. We rehearsed quite well & moved ourselves to the hall & cheered our lungs out. However, I am convinced enough that the power to cheer will just vasnish on Friday itself =.= Please guys, this is our final year. Activities we're made to anticipate, just do it although it may sound absurd. Afterall, we're collecting memories so that we can bind them in our minds. At least, there's something to laugh about whenever we think of school after we graduate, right?

I love the class cheer, & I'm loving the spirit.

During lunch, most of the Sec 5's were in class to relax or do our last minute homework. However, today, most of us were quite free. Those who are from Band 1 in English came over into my class waiting for Mdm R so we played Hangman & everyone participated & cheered on while playing. Unity filled the air & wouldn't it be good if such bonds were practiced & inculcated everyday?

Gee. If only.

Shall stop here. I'm pretty hackneyed. Slowly, I'll try to revive my blog. So I hope my fellow readers would come & drop by not forgetting to revive my pathetic tagboard. On the other hand, it seems like my Facebook account is more active. Maybe I should compromise either one.




Love, ABJ