Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:46 PM
Mind Over Body.
At this point of time, I just feel like putting my books & laptop aside & go to bed with an empty tummy. Everything around me is affecting my mood & I really hate it when it happens even though it's a trivial matter. I just hate the feeling of being unreasonable, the feeling of throwing tantrums & temper just cannot be controlled. Guess some parts of a person's life cannot be changed, huh. I'm hungry. By hook or by crook I need to stuff myself or I'll get pissed =.= It's IMPOSSIBLE not to have any homework. The amount of assignments given were inevitably increasing. Despite the fatigue, I still need to set some target on getting them done so I can do other homework. They say what keeps you going is the power of the mind, not the body. School was fine today. I am pleased I didn't waste time but keeping myself occupied by doing other assignments in advanced instead :D This has to go on even though I'm in the midst of O Levels. Hence, official stress,worries & revision will disfunction on 311110. Let's pray the time flies faster instead of fast. Chemistry lesson was fun today. We went to the lab & did experimentson testing for gas. Sharifah screwed up because we panicked. & One of our experiments faileddd but we had a good laugh at it. Alight, I've got nothing else talk/share about. Oh yes, regarding the previous entry on promising to blog about "After O Levels, I will..." will be postponed & will be published somewhere around end of this week. Quick test review on my Common Test results (Breakdown.): Maths: B3. Love, ABJ |