Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, February 25, 2010 9:35 PM
In The Hands Of Time
Well, school's good today but there's the ups & downs. Let's start from the beginning. I realised it's been some time since Dad sends me to school before he goes to work & I felt guilty for always rejecting his offer. As a daughter, I felt that I should please him at least to start the day going. So today, I asked Dad to send me to school even though I reached early. Jeremy could not believe his eyes that I was unsually early. I bought myself fried rice & eat while listening Jeremy speaking his mind & his grumbles. We only had half an hour of MT due to the morning assembly which took the other half of the period. Did corrections & discussed about the composition that we're supposed to submit next Monday. Cikgu Memy said I'm most likely to get a B3 for MT O Levels when I had the opportunity to score a quality grade or even a distinction. Guess I'll have to work extra hard to get what I want. Afterall, B3 is not bad at all. No, I must aim higher, now that sounds even more right & motivating. Spent three periods of A Maths doing E Maths to prepare for a last minute common test which I believe I cannot pass because of the topics. Pft. After recess was Maths so we spent the two periods doing the test which I unsuccessfully managed to get it completed. I felt so upset & guilty because I rarely leave out blanks in tests or exam papers. Oh I'm doomed on 12 March when parents had to come & collect Common Tests results in the evening with the teachers & studets -.- Why is my graduating batch so jialat? Afterwhich was Geography, went through a recap worksheet & Mrs C discussed with us regarding Geography field trip to Kota Tinggi & Desaru for two days, one night. I'm sure it'll be a fun trip! However, I felt that there's way too many people going besides the 5N. As you know, there's more Geography students compared to History. Afterall, my batch is not so jialat. (Y). I need to get my passport renewed, though. Hopefully it'll be a successful one via the website so I don't have to make a trip to ICA to get it renewed. Which means to say I'll only need to come & collect my renewed passport ^^. I am so excited although it's two months away! Physics lesson was abit boring. I felt like dozing off but somehow the cockroach burger kept my eyelids open. Well, I'm happy that I endured! :D I hope to ace the next upcoming test coming Thursday. Seems like revision is the keyword to my weekend ): I received a text from SM asking me to get some stamps to post some letters. I wonder if it's love letters across Singapore. HAHA! Anyway, I did make my way to the new location of Singpost at Civic Centre which is quite isolated but it seems like the place was extended or something of the sort. The queue was inevitable & I hate going there because the number of people are always long & each person took up so much time for enquiries. Or was I just being impatient? I realised that I could purchase the stamps at the SAM machine since I'm only buying a couple of it. Silly me -.- & Yes, I am happy I managed to accomplish my task. SM gave me a good treat. If only such treats were given everyday, I think I'll be an exultant girl on Earth. Aftr purchasing the stamps, I made my way to SM's crib & napped for a few minutes. SM snored! :P Okay, maybe I was hallucinating since I was drained out, totally. Maybe SM's hackneyed as well even though SM's been home all day long! It's pretty irritating to see SM smearing poo on me although I know it's harmless & nothing to be disgusted about -.- Well, I think I'm not going to find a husband when I'm older but get lots of pets in my home! :P Kidding, I need someone in my life when I grow up. & That's an ultimate definite answer. Sports Day is tomorrow & I am having butterflies in my stomach. I cannot believe we made it to the finals but I admit that Heat 2 is easy to beat. However, tomorrow is a brand new challenge & the worst fear I could ever think of is falling onto the track when I'm running with the baton. Imagine the school population watching me tumbling down, gee. Let's hope everything goes well & no injuries were sustained even though we didn't win. Sadly, the class is wearing YOG shirt tomorrow since we do not have a class tee yet. Pft. Nevertheless, I hope the class banner is ready for tomorrow & the cheer would roar as a class! Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll update my fellow readers by uploading the pictures snapped tomorrow via Facebook provided I have the time. Chao outside, everybody!~ Love, ABJ. |