Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:46 PM
I'm Back?
Life's fine. Came back to Blogger's arms maybe because I missed by old blog. I am happy I didn't delete it, though. Although they say the memories rot. -.- Currently in the midst of the year busy preparing for 'O' Levels. The recent exam I managed to clear was Preliminary 1. Hopefully I get twenty points and below, then I'll slowly make my way to the point that I've always aimed for. Although life's slightly abit lonely these days and for the fact that I didn't contact him much, I know that feeling of love is still lingering around. Friends? Did lose one or two. But that's the past. We may not contact or talk to one another or even see each other eye to eye, I've long buried the hatchet. And once again, you're like a stronger whom I got to know in my previous life. Hardly have the time to blog, guess I'll update this blog when I have the time and mood to do so. See you around, everyone! Love, ABJ. |